Ultimate Outdoor Expo
Kentucky Horse Park, All Tech Arena
4089 Iron Works Pkwy
Lexington, KY 40511
Kentucky Horse Park
Fri Aug 25
Registration opens - 4PM
Open Practice Dock - 4PM
Splash 1 - 5:00 pm
Splash 2 - 7:00 pm
Dock Closes - 8PM
Sat Aug 26
Registration opens - 9AM
Open Practice Dock - 9AM
Splash 3 - 10:00 am
Splash 4 - 12:00 pm
Splash 5 - 2:00 pm
Splash 6 - 4:00 pm
Dock Closes - 7PM
Sun Aug 27
Registration opens - 10AM
Open Practice Dock - 10AM
Splash 7 - 11:00 am
Splash 8 - 1:00 pm
Finals - 2:00 pm
Dock Closes - 5PM
There will be practice between Splashes as time permits
Please check in at least 1 hour before your Splash and at least 1 hour prior to the first Finals on Sunday for the finals.
Be ready for your Splash. You will be scratched from the heat if you are not available.
View Larger Map
This event is UKC Sanctioned
Event Details/Entry Information
- Event Entry: Please bring your registration form
Only one FREE pass will be given per dog entry
- This is an outdoor event to be run into a 20 x 40 Splash Pool.
- The dock will a 40' dock trailer with Astroturf surface.
- Training for new comers and others will be provided.
- This event will be open to all dog / handler teams who wish to enter as space permits.
- Please bring crate to store your dog or have other means to store your dog.
- Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO pushing, shoving or throwing your dog into the pool.
- Please have dogs shots up to date, tags or bring current shot and vaccine papers. Please be responsible for the safety of your dog and others!!!
- Dog / handler teams may enter only one or as many Splashes as they wish (a separate entry fee must be paid for each Splash)
- Dog / handler teams will be placed in groups of up to 15 teams within each heat.
- Each team will receive two (2) competition jumps.
- One dog and up to two handlers on the dock at a time during competition.
- All dogs will have the opportunity to acclimate to the dock area prior to their first official competition jump as time permits.
- Allotted practice time based on event time constraints.
- The dock will close to all practice jumping 15 minutes prior to the start of each competition Splash, for competitors warm-up.
- Handlers or handlers representatives must be present to accept ribbons and awards.
- Ribbons will be awarded after each heat, so stick around. Ribbons will not be mailed.
- Female dogs in heat will NOT be allowed to compete or in the competition area.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- This Splash Dogs event is open to any dog / handler team who wishes to enter. You may do this in one of two ways: Online or on-site
- You will then be required to pay the registration fee, sign a waiver and show papers when you check-in at the event.
- Register on-site at least one hour prior to the Splash in which you would like to compete.
- Pre-Registrants will be given PRIORITY for entry in a Splash
- Heats will be determined as competitors enter.
- Entry e-mail confirmation -- please provide email address with registration.
- On-site registration will be available only as space permits. Please pre-register to ensure your spot in a Splash.
- You will be able to pay Splash/practice fees and purchase merchandise with a credit card at this event.
Splash Registration Fee is $25 and $25 for additional Splashes, payable to Splash Dogs (cash, check, or Visa/Master Charge). $25 to practice. If you decide to compete your practice fee will apply towards Splash entry fee. Practice is for Open dock practice