Cool Redding Nights!!
Okay BO and Rufus are now registered.
Now For the questions,
1) Will there be any Extreme Vertical?? It happens to be the Monkey boy's favorite.
2) Will it be an outside event? (Please)
3) Awards, Ribbons maybe some cash prizes?
4) Is there admission and parking fee's into the event area.
5) Distance traveled between dock and car for waves.
6) WHO IS PLANNING THE BARBEQUE??[/url]
Kool April Dogs
I hope I can answer everything!!!
1) Extreme Vertical - Nope - sorry :(
2) Outside event, should be awesome! 8)
3) Ribbons, yes. Cash prizes are not likely, sorry. Next year would look better for that. This event just happened too fast...
4) We are not directly in the event area, but adjacent to the event area. No admission to our event, but if you want to get in to Kool April Nites it is $7.00 on Saturday only, Sunday admission is free. Since you have pre-registered, I'll get your information probably tonight and snail mail a parking pass to you tomorrow. You will need that to get your vehicle into our area on Saturday. On Sunday you won't need one, just drive on in.
5) The dock and pool are probably about 100 to 125 yards from our parking area. All paved.
6) BBQ - If we have a BBQ it will probably come together at the last minute. Again, next year we'll have more time to plan.
Hope that helps!
BBQ's are best on the Spur! Just ask Urs. :D
I can bring a nice EV set-up if you would like to do some demonstrations or anything.
Directions to Convention Center
Directions to Redding Convention Center for Kool April Nites and Dock Jumping Competition:
From I-5, take the 299 West Exit and follow the signs to Convention Center and/or Auditorium Drive.Go North on Auditorium Drive--the show is right there. Look for flying dogs to the left.
Kool volunteers will assist you in finding our Splash Dogs Dock Jumping Competition.
Don't forget your parking pass! :lol:
I'm sorry to say I can't make Redding...but don't feel too bad for me & Gunner, really....
I'm sorry to miss seeing my pals, especially BOcephus my BBQ buddy, but have some exciting things coming up for myself and our crazy canines. First - am starting a business of my own - Dog Training (go figure) and now is a critical time we've got a flyball class starting, dock jumpig and obedience. Second, my pup Twiztid is finally coming home and will debut in flyball on April 29th weekend! Gotta travel down to San Diego to pick him up...then following that are two flyball tournaments....So am sure you guys all understand timing wise, it's just not right for us.
Good luck all - I know all of you guys will have a blast and Gunner & I will definately see you in Auburn!
So sorry your not coming to Redding :( I have told Barbara Darrow all about you (nothing but good things) she has BC's and was looking forward to meeting you. What's Brian going to do without his sidecook??? Good luck on your new venture, perhaps you can even help us with the wild child! He did some really crazy stuff in Vegas! Bryan I can hardly wait to see you! This should be a great time. Is Terry coming too?
Sandra, Jim & MickeyD
As you can understand venturing off to start a business on my own is going to be very time consuming - was looking forward to Redding but I'm already stretched on time between Kids,home, dogs, work and then the new business.
Bryan - i'm sorry to miss you this time around...wish I could be there....
I will see you all in June though- I promise. And, this time around it woun't just be me and Gunner, my older border collie Sassy will be jumping as well in June! She's 12 yrs old so won't be jumping large but she'll fly somewhat off the dock and at least she'll have some fun!
Funny how everyones time is different.
No way to make a June event in CA. My boy Matthew will graduate the first week in June and we are having our club event on the second weekend of June. When our club puts on an event it takes about 2 months of my time setting up for sponsores and other crap. I am planning on a few celebraties attending this one.
Last time I did a BBQ out of town with out help it cost me a wave and a Ribbon.
Will definately miss my set-up Queen!!!!
Glad your doing well URS!!! We will definately miss ya!!!
We will be there. Would like to talkTony into , Me bringing a EV setup and at least letting more see how exciting it can be. You see it is my BOcephus's favorite partof compitition. He isn't a true LONG jumper more of a LIFTER.
So we will be going down there knowing were not going to be in contention for any long jump.
So basically were coming down to visit our friends!!!!
Bryan if you bring an EV set up I would LOVE to try Miss Matches again! :D :D
I will bring it !
If we can't use it while the event is going on maybe they'll let us try afterwards before the tear down.
It is our main reason for attending events now. BO simply loves it(long as it is outside!!)
My pole set-up makes Tom Dropic and DD's design look like it's from the dinasour age!!!
A nice easy to way to read a accurate measurement on how high their jumping. Plus easy to rehook.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.