Hi all you splash doggers.
A friend of mine just sent me this story of a dog who almost died of Water Toxicity Wow... I had never heard of it before
My girls Nevada and Karma practically live in the pool and they swim lots everyday and now Nevada dives too. Thank goodness neither one of them drink much water but I thought with all the dogs that I have seen over the years that do laps in the pool all the while drinking up the water that they could possibly be injesting too much and might get in some danger. Please see the link below of a dog who almost died from injesting too much water. I thought it could be a real concern for our water crazy pups and wanted to share. Hope the link works.